On saturday we had our church picnic ... we managed to get some lunch in before it started pouring down. We were blessed to be able to spend the rest of the day with our wonderful friends at their home (Tah muchly!!)
Melinda is getting cuter and cuter (in my opinion) ... a friend blessed us with this dress that her daughter had outgrown. I love the smocking on it.
Oh .. and after about 1/2 a year on the needles I finally finished Bryn's new vest using a pattern from my best friends. Much figure out how to link that later...
1 comment:
Anneke, Melinda is getting cuter and cuter by the minute! I love the dress, she looks so cute in it! I love the smocking like you, its nice for girls to look like girlie girls still.
You are blessed with such a wonderful family.
xx Tash
Post a Comment