

Well, it is taking Gawain a little bit of time to figure out pedals, so the tractor is either pushed by Wouter or I if he's in the driver's seat or he's very good at pushing Bryn around. Yesterday he asked if Melinda could sit in the trailer. I was a bit dubious, but she fitted nicely, and round and round the lawn we went. She had an absolute blast. You'll have to excuse the wonderful home clothes ... trackies were the order of the day yesterday - somewhere between here and the northern hemisphere spring got lost. WE had a fire going - well, I'm a bit of a wuss and like the piping hot water it gives as well.
Not much else happening. I'm about to go and make Wouter his coffee so he can wake up properly, and today's thankful thing is the boys are still asleep (it's 6.15am) and it sounds like Melinda has gone back to sleep. We're off to town for the day, dropping a CV off, doing the groceries, renewing library books and catching up with friends ... should be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment