November 29, 2010
Sunny Days Painting
This morning we were all up with the birds at 5.30am as Wouter started work early and the boys woke from the bike starting and leaving. By 10.30 the boys were getting quite cranky so I made up some of the paints Gawain received from the correspondence kindy he is doing. Turns out the stoppers on the deck make great easels - until Melinda came along on the other side and pulled the pegs off. Five minutes after these photos it was all over rover - and I had two paint covered boys. Thankfully the paddling pool was already warm (it's about 28 degrees already here) so they washed off there and they're now snoozing in bed. Just waiting for the little girl to get tired again and then I can have a nap too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like reading your blog Anneke - keep them coming! Sounds like you've had a lovely few days, weather-wise and family-wise.
Maria x
Post a Comment