I’m going to try and write this quickly before my off-peak limit (2pm) finishes. Life has been trundling along here. Some days better than others. I have a little miss installed on my lap trying to help me type … she didn’t wake up that happy from her nap. We just had a wonderful weekend with friends. Sat – Wouter went to Lake Ferry – one kowhai and a lot of crabs later they came back, I hung our with my friend and her kids … was just wonderful. Such a blessing friends! Yesterday (Sunday) we were in town all day as there was a second church service at 2.30pm, so it was worth staying in. It was in Dutch as there was a visiting minister, so that was a treat for Wouter.
I’m working on wee knitting projects here and there … had my wool order from Australia arrive … exciting stuff. Our wonderful postie managed to chase down the parcel from Wouter’s sister that got sent to the wrong address (have I mentioned before how wonderful our postie is??) so that was todays’ exciting post.
The boys enjoyed doing some craft with me this morning. I always want to do more of this with them … but Bryn is still a bit too little I think, and sometimes we all get a bit frustrated. Gawain is now getting kindy packs from the Correspondance school, so they had some fun stuff for us to do. Very thankful for this service.
Other than that … I’m going to try my hand and some writing projects. Still job hunting (please keep that in your prayers) … enjoying the sunshine but looking forward to some solid rain to fill the tanks up a bit (we’re nearly on empty).
Anyway … hear a little boy awake as well, so better dash.



1 comment:
Dear Anny,
What a nice photo's from the boys.
Can you tell that they make a beautiful bear.
Lots of love
Marjolein van der Wal
Post a Comment