September 30, 2007

Daylight Savings

Well, daylight savings has started here for us ... we put all the clocks forward last night ... it will be nice once the fine weather stays with us, the start of the BBQ season I reckon.
Yesterday was a pretty good day weather wise. We sat outside on the deck for lunch Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket which was a reminder it is starting to warm up ... still a bit of a chilly wind though.
In the morning Wouter put together the baby's buggy which arrived on Friday. Apparently it was easy and I could have done it, but I'd rather leave that sort of stuff to the expert :) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Last but not least - a photo of my (now dead) baby lamb b/c I think he was so cute ... unfortunatly we seem to try and save lambs that haven't had colostrum and they just don't make it, but guess I need to harden up being a farmers wife. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have a blessed week everyone, and I'll catch up with you sometime!

No comments: