The lamb is as happy as larry, although does have some identity issues, thinking that the dog is her mother ....
The puppies are growing nicely, shouldn't be too long before their eyes are open. Wouter is busy with his puzzling, he really enjoys it and I pop the odd piece in here and there ... I haven't really got the patience for it.

It is starting to warm up, and before we know it, we'll be able to walk around in T-shirts and shorts, but we're still having the fire on low to keep the house nice and toasty warm overnight.
This coming week is my last week at work, exciting in one way, but bittersweet also ... so ... that's about all the news I think ... not much exciting happening .... I think Wouter emailed all the Dutch side of the family, so we're hoping to hear some news from that end or talk to some people over the telephone ... you never know ????
No comments:
Post a Comment