September 27, 2007

Wahoo!!

Hello everybody!!
Thanks Maria for ringing!! You're the best!!! So loved talking with you!

Unfortunately lambie in the photo's from the last post died ... twas just too little and not strong enough, not having colostrum from it's mum before she died didn't help either. BUT ... my wonderful husband got another little wee-wee fella, and let me tell you, he's very much alive and vocal. He slept in the kitchen in a big plastic box last night, but this morning got to join the other lambs in the outside pen. I must try and get a photo of all of them together.

Pups are growing like weeds, thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you ....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm doing well ... Wouter rung his Mum last night, and I think she was expecting him to tell her we'd had bubs ... nope, another 4 weeks still from today. I am finding that I really have to sit up straight or else i get lovely heartburn (which is horrible!!). We're still waiting on the buggy to arrive, but should be two weeks at the latest.

Not much else, the weather has been not that nice ... so not too much washing of baby stuff getting done. Karin and her wee ones came around on Tuesday and today Amber and her girls came to see the lambs and pups, so that was neat ... I'm not too bored yet :)

Special hugs to Arie v.Spek and his family on the loss of their father and grandfather.

No comments: