September 23, 2007

Wow ... all done

Crazy to imagine that I'm now on Maternity Leave. It was a good last week at school, finishing up those last minute bits and peices. The staff on Monday gave us these things
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
which I felt very spoilt. We have re-arranged our family room, so the photo-frame is now on the top of the book-case, awaiting bubs arrival so we can start putting photos into it.

The kids threw me a surprise baby shower on Thursday, which was a shared lunch with the whole college. They gave us a very cool activity play gym, a change-table mat and a cloth book. Will take photos later. The baby's room is starting to really fill up now that I've got my school stuff home, am going to have to re-arrange all the stuff under the bed to fit.

I'm really looking forward to getting a few of the jobs around the house done, although Wouter has told me mot to over do it. We're up to weekly midwife visits, so it won't be long now (ok, five-seven weeks still) before bubs makes an appearance.

The puppies are growing really fast, with their eyes open they are making a whole lot more noise. My lamb is doing great, took her and the dog for a walk just before. She listens better than the dog!

No comments: