April 20, 2007

Wouter at work

I got to tag along at lunch time today and help Wouter move a few bull calves down the road and into a new paddock. This meant that I got to drive the bike and make sure the calves turned in the right direction .... not to exciting, but I love helping him. We had a light frost here this morning, so it was very cold when we got up, but on the other side of the coin, it means that today has been absolutely beautiful and sunny. Probably about 21 degree Celsius.

It is hard to believe that my holidays are coming to a fast end. Although being at school will make the time pass nice and fast. I have had a very quiet holiday, and this afternoon hope to work on my scrapbook some more. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Tess waiting on the bike to go and do some work - sorry a little grainy. Will delete it if I get a better one later.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wouter getting the calves out of the yards
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My hunky husband closing the gate (not too exciting)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh and as a bonus, a photo sent to us from Holland of the whole family at Annemieke and William's wedding on Wednesday. Ain't she just beautiful.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: