Special hello to Maria, Ben and KellyAnne (you're my best response people!!)
I've been out and about buying some stuff already, trying not to get ahead of myself, but I'm super excited. Yesterday went to the material shop and bought some toweling to back an older flanneltte sheet we had, so I am making baby wipes today. Lots of fun, after I figured out how to work the sewing machine. The bouncer I won off TM also arrived in the mail ... first semi big item (all the rest I am under instructions to leave till at least next school holidays, fair enough). The first photo is the start of my collection, the multi colored blanket is the one that my Mum made for me when I was a baby the two jerseys are the ones I knitted for our first m/c bubs ... no more buying and making for now ... time enough for that later.



I will start deleting photos from earlier posts once I have too many on here ... Bummer it isn't unlimited ...
1 comment:
Hey you,
you had better not be stealing my blankie i might get very upset :)
Marinus
Post a Comment