April 15, 2007

Good news

Hi peoples,
We had an ultrasound scan on Friday the 13th of April, and it revealed that we have one baby inside, with a strong heartbeat and a good size, actually measuring a little ahead of my dates, so I've created one in the middle. EDD for baby is the 26th of October, which makes us 12w1d pregnant right now!!
We are very excited about it, and will start sharing the news with the extended church family once I've told my work in a weeks time. We are also a big nervous - given past experiences, so please keep us in your prayers. We will post a scan picture as soon as i get into work and figure out how to work the scanner.

Chat to you all later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah! We are very thankful everything is going well! Anneke, I'm coming over 17-29 Maywith Kellyann, maybe there'll be a bump to speak of by that stage? :) Love Maria