


Hello peoples ... well, only another couple of weeks and it's Christmas and of course those of you in Holland will be celebrating Santa Klaus (excuse my bad spelling)tonight/tomorrow morning. I did get Wouter a chocolate letter (the boys got ones from Arie and Janny (bedankt) but I didn't quite get up early enough to put it into his gumboot. I also made some Stollen which worked out amazing!!! I would take a picture but we ate it all already. The almond bit in the middle worked really well as well. Next on my list of things to try is spaccalaas but i need to get some of the spices from town next week.
The boys are doing well. Gawain is still enjoying the backpack - he threw a tantrum yesterday b/c i couldn't get him in there fast enough - never mind - I walked with him in it and Bryn in the buggy to the woolshed, figured that would be good exercise. The double buggy can't get up with woolshed steps. Later in the afternoon i drove down and helped W for an hour with docking, it is so nice to be able to do that with him.
Bryn is (well, was on Wednesday) 4.380 kgs - so nicely putting on the kilos. He's pretty content for the most part, just a bit spilly and pukey at times. Gawain is growing like a weed as well, think he's having a bit of a growth spurt. We're having better nights with him now as well. Bryn is pretty regular with his waking, around 12 and then 3 and then 5.30ish ... once he's a bit bigger we'll try and drop the 3am feed.
Anyways, since the uploading of the video isn't working, i'll just leave it at that for now :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment