December 24, 2008

Catch up photos





Wow - Christmas Eve already. The boys are tucked up in bed and Wouter is talking to Paul in Holland, so I have the computer. It is nicely raining outside which is wonderful. I think Wouter said we had about 11ml yesterday, so that will help somewhat with getting the pastures growing.
We had a very quiet day for our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday, I think we'll probably go out for dinner for our birthdays with the boys. I did try the prawn crackers in the deep fryer, Gawain liked them, along with crushing them in his hands as it felt funny and made noise.
Wouter had nice cuddles with his boys this morning while I finished up the breakfast - we're still teaching Gawain to give Bryn gentle pats - he is usually pretty good. Gawain is walking now, still like a drunk and only a few steps from us to the couch or between us, he thinks it's more fun to lurch forward and have us catch him I think. Bryn is getting heavier as the days go on, last week he passed the 5.1kg mark, so it's onward and upwards. He is a very social little man, like Gawain, prefers being held to being in his bed during the day, so we're working on that again.

No comments: