



Seems hard to believe that Bryn is now two weeks old, seems like he's been with us forever. For the most part he's a pretty cruisy little man - although seems to be starting to have unsettled patches in the afternoon, just wants to be up and eating. Guess if he's giving me ok nights (every 3-4hrly) then it's better to be unsettled during the day. We're all napping from about 10am - 11.30am, so that is pretty neat, means I don't feel the need for an afternoon nap - G has his longest sleep then as well, he only naps about 30minutes in the late afternoon. Hopefully that'll be the time I can get dinner and stuff organized (given Bryn co-operating LOL).
Gawain is very interested in the shower now rather than the bath. Since we need to start conserving water he usually showers with one of us - he's figured out how to open the shower door if we accidentally leave the bathroom door open. I have a neat video of him as I found him this morning in the shower - will upload it if i have enough GB next week :-)
Wouter is extremely busy with farm work - early starts and home a bit later than usual. Means we're really happy to see him when he does get home. They have been busy this week drenching lambs, and they start weaning them off soon, followed by more drenching, docking the late ones and weaning them as well. Think the busy season is over at the end of January.
I caught the third photo while Wouter was talking to Ma van Gelder last night ...
No comments:
Post a Comment