Wow - we're at the end of October and the beginning of November already. Gawain is 13 months tomorrow - time just seems to be flying. Gawain is now happily cruising around all the furniture and going between here and there when he can reach across. Teaching him 'no don't touch' is interesting to say the least. He tends to look at us at the moment to check whether or not we're serious. But he is learning - so that is good. He has dropped his morning sleeps, so I have lunch with him around 11.30am, otherwise he is to tired. On a normal day he goes to bed around 12-12.30ish and sleeps till about 2.30, and then back in bed again around 7pm. I'm lucky to still get a nap in while he's sleeping but I'm guessing unless Dot has the same schedule that'll all be over soon enough. We're down to 12 days till due date now, so not that long before we get to meet this little person.
Wouter bought home a mismothered lamb on Thursday afternoon, it has been great to keep my busy every couple of hours. It has taken a couple of days to start drinking properly, but just refused it's last bottle. So :fingersx: it'll be hungry in another couple of hours. Once it's drinking properly it'll go to my friends - her little girl is very excited about it.
The other photo is how i now know I need to put kiddy locks on the pantry ... Mr. G found the cat food and has figured it's a nice morning tea ... I don't think so buddy. He really likes being able to pick up tinsy things and put them in his mouth, hence the need to continually sweep and vaccuum.


Here is the video that is meant to go with the other post.
No comments:
Post a Comment