July 23, 2008

Woolshed fun

Hello everyone,
Gawain and I have been lucky the last few mornings, we've been able to walk down to the woolshed and help/watch Wouter dagging. Yesterday I swept up for them for an hour, but today I just took some photos and hung about. It makes a nice break in the morning after G's morning sleep and it's only a short walk. We got caught in the rain on the way back today, but I have learnt my lesson from last time, and with the wind we had the rain cover on anyway. I have a wonderful jacket that is totally windproof which I live in outside at the moment, and it is pretty waterproof as well.




I am thankful Gawain isn't crawling just yet, as he's be a total menace in the woolshed, he is rolling around, but didn't stray too far off his blanket. If he's sitting he does not generally roll over to get around. He is currently rolling around the bedroom while I do this, a little cranky because it's nearly lunch time, but i'm hopeing that we'll make it till when Wouter comes in for lunch. If not, oh well.

Ok ... back again, lunch time over, Wouter came home just as I was making Gawain's nutella sandwhich. I think Gawain must be feeling a bit better, he had a decent lunch. He usually has some sort of fruit/veg or yoghurt with a sandwhich. Today he was lucky and hubbled some of my omlette and leftover fried spud as well, he tried some kiwifruit but wasn't too keen.

Ok, i have a video of Wouter dagging as well, but the computer is taking FAR too long to process it, so maybe next time.

No comments: