The puppies from Missy are now nearly four weeks old. While I cleaned their pen out Gawain got to play with them. He was quite fascinated by them ... if he pulled their tail they didn't really complain too much, unlike the cat who gives him a wide berth (unless he's asleep and then she curls up at the end of his bed.) There is one girl and five boy pups, and if the weather stays a little bit nice, I'm going to give them time with Gawain most days. Gives him seomthing different to do in his day.
On Monday we went down to the wool shed for morning tea to see Wouter and how they were getting along with the scanning. Our boss's wife and kids were also down there for morning tea, so that was a nice family time. They scanned the sheep just like a human ultra sound and it was really interesting to see the lambs on the screen, tinsy wee things ... come October they'll be alot bigger. Of course it was glorious sunshine when we left but the rain quickly came in so it was a run home and we both got a little wet but none the worse for the wear.
The rest of this week has been very quiet. Tomorrow we are both going to town as I have a scan to see how this bubba is going. I'm feeling lots of movement now, pretty much every time I lie down quietly. It is nice to know it's there and happy moving about. I'm looking forward to seeing him/her on the scan. We have a huge list of jobs to do, so hopefully it isn't too rainy, as then it is hard with getting Gawain in and out of the car seat.
Oh, here is a funny photo of Gawain and Wouter... given Wouter and I both have glasses, and wonky teeth we probably need to start saving for glasses and braces now already ... but since Gawain was grabbing his glasses Wouter let him try them on for a couple of second ... he looks very crosseyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment