January 25, 2008

Mama's Birthday

Two birthday's in two days ... we get spoilt around this house :-)
Papa managed to surprise Mama with a present today ... apparently he snuck into town yesterday afternoon without Mama even suspecting a thing. He bought her a new wallet, which was exactly what she wanted and Mama reckons he has amazing taste as she loves it! She did look a tad sleepy in the photo though - I still made her get up three times during the night - hey a baby has to get attention somehow ...
Photobucket

This afternoon Papa looked after me so Mama could have a nap. I am strong enough to hold my head up properly now, especially when Mama puts me on my tummy on the floor. Mama had her friends around for lunch, so I got to see all my little (ok, bigger because they're all older than me) mates. It was a bit noisy for me, so I had a bottle and went to bed. Papa hid inside as well, I think he was a bit scared of all the women.

Here's the photos Papa took this afternoon - aren't I handsome!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiwi Poppes said...

Hi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both.. it sure is birthday time for you. you both look very happy and yes spoiled... that is allowed !!:) hope you had a great day.
your blog looks neat and yes your little man is handsome!
luv steph