November 21, 2007

More Photos

It has been beautiful weather here for the last four days ... very warm, about 25 plus degrees in the afternoon. I am trying to get an hours walk in every morning, it is nice, especially if Gawain isn't settling, he sleeps for the hour in the buggy but wakes when we get home.

I was getting snap happy with the camera today Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Gawain on the sofa beside the cat, don't think you can see the cat though.

Gawain is starting to grab at things, here is a quick photo before I realized he had the pointed end of the soft fork by his head :oops: I quickly switched that around. I gave them to him to hold otherwise he grabs my hair if it's down and I'm bending over him to change his nappy. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With the warm weather we sat outside under the verandah for 1/2 an hour this afternoon - the fresh air is very good - but the pups were interested in this new thing on their deck ... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket But they quickly went and sat under the chair again. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And a random photo just because I reckon he's cute!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A huge thankyou to Family de Fochert for this painting for Gawain ... it is wonderful!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Must dash ... the wee man is crying and I think has decided he doesn't want to sleep after all ...

No comments: