Gawain got cuddles from Mrs.Karin 
On Saturday Wouter and Dad went fishing while Mum came here and helped me out, here is Gawain with Grand-dad.

Gawain's baptism is on the 9th of Dec d.v., and i tried the baptism gown that I wore on him, and it is already too little. We hope he will be wearing the one Wouter's family have bought for him, and that still fits, which is good. Couldn't get that much of a good photo, he wasn't in a photographic mood this morning, and the gown wouldn't do up at the back.

That's it for us ... I"m just waiting to see if he has properly dropped off to sleep before I hit the sack myself. He seems to be doing a nice three hour stint from either 8 or 9pm, then it gets progressively shorter as the night goes on .. never mind, he will grow out of it.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment