Gawain is finally sleeping ... we were out and about in town this morning which mucked his schedule up a little. He screamed all the way through Pak and Save (grocery store) and I managed to forget half the groceries in my rush to get out of there. Never mind - we're back in town on Thursday and there is enough in the pantry for now. He is growing well. Here are the latest pictures...
After a grotty sleepless night for Mama ... I fell asleep on Papa on Saturday morning ... I love falling asleep on Papa or in their bed (but then Mama usually has to change the sheets because I pee through everything!!)


In the nappy that Mrs. Amber made for me ...

In the outfit Papa picked out at Pumpkin Patch. Papa is having fun going on Trade me and finding cute clothes for me. It's great to be fitting some of my other clothes .... this was on Sunday morning before church ...

Sharing the couch with Mama's other baby MeowMeow - this funny furry thing is finally getting used to me and likes to curl up on Mama's lap as well when I'm having a feed.

Well, I think that's it folks. Wouter is busy on the tractor plowing today, not sure what the week holds for him. He has soccer tonight, which he loves!! Can't believe that October is nearly over ... it'll be Santa Klaus and Christmas before we all know it!!
1 comment:
Dear Wouter, Anny en Gawain,
We like your photo's from Gawain en you.
He is so sweet.
Nice that it go better.
We hope you have a great baby time with Gawain.
I write you later because I'am at work now.
Greetings,
Marjolein
Post a Comment