Hello everyone
Time is just zooming along ... only ten more weeks until bubba is expected to arrive, although babies always have their own ideas about when they should come. I have another five weeks at work. It is both exciting and also scary to think about finishing up. I am hoping to get all my filing in order by then ... or at least be able to explain to who ever takes over my job how my brain has filed everything ... I'm not an alphabetical type person.
Today we have two slideshows for you. The first is the left over pictures from the second - if that makes sense. Wouter has been high up in the hills next to the Taurarua's fencing this week, and the sun was out just long enough for him to take some photos. IN the distance you can see Masterton and the rest of the valley area. There are a few of him fencing (b/c that's alot of what his job is at the moment). My man makes the straightest fences within a country mile!! I think it is because he likes having everything perfect, which is a good thing when it comes to fences. Our boss was away for a week fishing, so we received a beautiful trout to eat when he got back. Wouter cooked it for me because I wasn't sure how to do it and very tired after a long day. I thought he did such a great job we should share it with you all. It tasted VERY yummy.
If it isn't big enough for you to see clearly, email us and I'll email you a direct link to the photobucket site, rather than this.



No comments:
Post a Comment