August 4, 2007

Life of a Shepherd

This week is Wouter's time to shine ... last week Saturday he took the camera with him out and took some shots of the dogs moving the sheep, the dogs themselves and one of the cows in the mud for good measure. The biggest dog is Black, our huntaway, the black and white heading dog is called Tess, and the youngest of our brood is Missy who is quite the star when it comes to working. She has an amazing connection with Wouter and works her little heart out.



I haven't quite figured out how to slow the images down yet, so you may need to watch it a few times to get the idea.

Today has been rainy and gray, so I did up the bassinet, didn't quite work how I wanted, but I'm reasonably happy with it ... will post photos probably later in the week as it is dark now, so they won't turn out. Cleaned up most of the room, putting the things in the drawers into boxes under the bed so I have somewhere to put the baby's clothes. Bubs seems to be doing well, nicely kicking quite regularly still and getting a sugar rush when I don't feel him/her for a bit so that he/she moves and I don't freak :) Have another 7 weeks of work, and time seems to be nicely moving along. This week my class and I will be going to Wellington to visit TePapa and Parliament. Then in a couple of weeks we have an international lunch day planned, so it's all go.

No comments: