
The hills stayed like this for a week, where we had freezing nights but relativly sunny days. However the weekend has bought rain, and most washed away. Today and the next few days I think that it will come back again though.
With the wet weather I have found a new craft activity to do ... painting! Something my Nana is really good at but I'd never tried before. I printed off some pictures from the net, traced them onto the canvas, and then it was basically like coloring in. So far I have made two for the baby's room, and hope to do a set of five.

School is nearly over for the term for me ... another three days ... then it will be counting down for the last term of work ... time is flying by! We are so thankful and blest that everything so far is going well with bubs. I'm feeling relativly regular movement now (and freaking out when I don't for a little bit - as I do) although a cold drink and just relaxing often gets this little one to move. Wouter cannot feel it yet, but we hope he will be able to soon. I've got a nice collection of maternity clothes (loving the EGG brand!!) so I'm all set in the department. We haven't bought any baby clothes yet, sticking to more nursery type items at the moment.
That's about all from us ... we're hoping to get away for a tiny road trip in the holidays, just up to Napier and Taupo, but it will be nice to get away. I'll have to remember to charge the camera batteries and take lots of photos.
1 comment:
The canvases look amazing!!! I can't wait to see what they really look like in real. Hope mine turn out just as good. Love the blogspot, you're good at keeping it up to date :)
Post a Comment