June 2, 2007

New Stuff

Hiya,
I'm trying out some new multimedia - so that once bubs is born we can jazz it up a little for you. This link should bring you to a montage with music of one of our day trips in Holland.
View this montage created at One True Media
My Montage 6/1/07


Hope it works. Has been a quiet week for us - I gave Wouter my cold, which he wasn't too thrilled about, but I guess that is part of being married. He went fishing this week with his boss, but found out after a few hours that he does get seasick. We did get a few large fish, and the kowhai was very tasty. I'll be using some of the blue cod in a fish chowder this week.

We have a day off on Monday - Happy Birthday to the Queen!! Not sure we'll be doing anything exciting.

No comments: