May 31, 2011

Photos Two

Making a row and then touching the end one to make them all tumble down.  There are lots of uses for Jenga blocks

Our playground

4 wheel driving

Checking Conner is still snoozing
Motorbikes can go anywhere

Well, we're still enjoying late autumn sunshine.  Sometimes I get so caught up on what I miss about not living close to town that I forget we have a wonderful playground just in the paddock next door.  Yesterday we took some timeout to just go and play by the pines ... hoping to do the same today if it stays warm and sunny.  Conner slept the entire time and the boys did some 4-wheel driving on their bikes up and down a tinsy gully - Melinda hung about a bit with me and then toddled around after her brothers.  I'm looking forward to spending more time playing with my little tribe ... too often I get caught up in housework and 'me' things that I've forgotten the lost art of play.

No comments: