Ok, so I did have a couple more photos, but I need to get this done before 2pm (when internet runs out) ... last night Gawain came up the deck and said "Mama can we have dinner by the fire?" I was like - um fire? Inbetween feeding the dogs and getting tea on the table (usually around 5.45ish here) wouter had lit the small bonfire in the front paddock. So we rugged up in jackets (because I'm a bit paranoid like that) lugged out the kids small table and all the dinner bowls (just nachos with a twist) and the deck chairs and we ate dinner by the fire. IT WAS AMAZING!!!
2 comments:
Love the idea of having dinner by the fire, kids are growing so fast xoxo
Well Done :)
What a perfect end to the day ! :) picnic lunch in the sun and picnic dinner by the fire! wow. lovely lovely. enjoy enjoy your precious family . hugs from Steph
Post a Comment