July 29, 2009

nearly the end of July





I havea wee man on my lap, so typing might be a bit funny ...

We have been thankful for a great scan the other day, bubba was all happily curled up, hands over head, just like it's brothers.

The sunshine has been GREAT!!! Gawain and I head outside in the mornings when Bryn is asleep to do the chickens. We also now get to check up on the puppies, since Missy has had three wee pups, two girls and a boy. They are quite obviously half heading and half huntaway.

Wouter has been under the weather with a bad flu over the weekend and it still battling a cough, thankfully the rest of us have been spared it for the mean time.

Hope you enjoy the photos - and are all enjoying holiday time in Holland.

2 comments:

ben & maria said...

Thanks for the update Anneke! Hope you are doing well... Love Maria

Anonymous said...

Dear Anny,

What a nice pictures from te boys. We are coming back from Holiday in Slovenie. It was great.
Our bathroom is clear now en I take a bath when I'm tired.
What a awful pig, didn't you afraid from the pig that you take a picture? haha
Can you send me a photo to our e-mailadres jwenmar@planet.nl then I can do it in the photoalbum from gawain en bryn. The others photo didn't we get. I hope you have a nice time in august and a good pregnet. Marjolein