I have been a bit slack with posting here lately ... I do have an excuse though, the new camera takes HUGE pictures and it takes lots of GB to upload them. I haven't sussed how to downsize them yet. So hopefully next month I can do better.
Winter has well and truly arrived. Today it isn't rainy, so Wouter has taken Gawain out with him, well and truly rugged up still since it is a southerly wind. We were just down at the woolshed helping change the markers on the rams. Nice to get out and get some fresh air.
Tuesdays are a favorite for us getting fresh air, Gawain loves it down at playgroup. They have a fort structure thing with a slide coming off it. Yesterday he figured out how to get down the slide without needing any help coming on or off. He likes hiding in the playhouse there as well, and the sandpit is a huge hit also. I make sure he's dressed in old clothes since he pretty much stays outside the whole time we're there, except for morning tea if the weather is good. Bryn is pretty cruisy and hangs out in the buggy, usually falling asleep after his bottle - he is one of the youngest there, so gets lots of cuddles from the other mums as well.
Bryn is getting bigger fast now, the boys are in the same size nappies, which makes it nice and easy for us now. Bryn has just popped 9kgs, while Gawain is sitting on 13.5, so a wee bit still to catch up. Bryn seems to enjoy just sitting in his bouncer 'talking' to us, or watching from his highchair - he enjoys the jolly jumper now.
Last Sunday we went for a family walk - just to get some fresh air, Bryn's first time in the back-pack - I htink Gawain was a bit putout that Bryn was in it and he wasn't, but he's big enough to walk now, and the idea of the walk was to wear him out a bit.
I will try and get some more photos up later this eveing, once I find the camera to download the lastest.
Oh ... and in case you've missed the wonderful news ... we have again been greatly blessed and are looking forward to another arrival in early December!
Much love
Wouter, Anneke, Gawain, Bryn en Dot!!
1 comment:
Lovely photos, and great to get an update on things. I'll try and ring soon...
Love Maria
Post a Comment