October 24, 2008

Friday Fun






We've had an awesome day ... we went to visit Emily and the kids (Wouter's boss's wife) and ended up staying for lunch, and since the boys were in town till late, they came over and we had dinner together. I'm finding Gawain eats alot better with more people around.

Dot is still very firmly encased ... reckon we'll be getting a November bubba, which is good as they haven't quite finished docking yet.

Gawain enjoys snuggling up to me sometimes in the afternoon, if he's really cranky at least it means that we both have a nap. He crawls about his cot now, and gets himself into the funniest sleeping positions. He was totally at the wrong end during his morning nap yesterday.

Wouter found the right birthday present for Gawain when we were in town on Thursday, although I'm not quite sure which boy has more fun with it. We got him the police station duplo set, the little truck has lights and a sieren, which Gawain loves. Playing duplo with Papa is something they do once Wouter gets home from work or on a saturday/sunday afternoon. At the moment we're keeping it as a special thing to do with Papa.

Gawain is now pretty mobile, walks all around the place if he's got something to hang onto and it trying to walk between things if he can reach out and put one hand onto it. NOTHING is safe anymore ... I am finding i really have to keep a close on on him and stuff I thought was safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wouter, An, Gawain and dot,
We love your weblog. It is so nice to see al the photo's and video's from you. Most of Gawain. haha
The stories are very funny and you can see that An is teacher because se write like a journalist. Times fly. I must clean my house but the computer is so funny. Love tante Marjolein