October 6, 2008

Birthday Party

Happy Monday morning everyone ... I"m taking a break from the housework since Gawain is sleeping - don't really want the vaccuum cleaner to wake him up. He had a wonderful birthday party with his and our friends on Saturday ... didn't get much sleep during the day, so we're still trying to catch up on that and get back into routine but he seemed to really enjoy it ... hope everyone who came did as well.

The birthday cake I made. I made a number one and had lots of fun with the food coloring. The top three blocks were plain cake for the kids and the bottom three were carrot cake for the adults.
Trying to pull the candle out of the cake.
About to open some of his presents. He wasn't quite sure of what to do with them, but had a helping hand from his little buddies who know all about birthdays.
All the kids playing pass the parcel ...

No comments: