
Hello everyone ... been a while since I updated you on the happenings here at Taniwha ... Gawain is now commando crawling forward - particularly fast if he happens to want the cat's tail. He pretty much rolls everywhere if he can't feel bothered with the crawling, it is alot faster. You can't leave him in the kitchen or pretty much anywhere alone anymore since he doesn't stay in one spot. It is great having the play pen, so that if I go outside to get firewood or do the chickens (especially in this rain) I can put him in that and know he'll be out of trouble.
With his crawling we have to watch what we put on the floor. Usually the cat gets to lick the bowl of the porridge in the morning if there are leftovers ... Gawain scared her away and was about to help himself when I got the top photo.

Wouter likes to give Gawain his cup once he's finished his coffee, Gawain is lucky sometimes and gets a small mouthful ... he likes talking into the cup, it gives a funny echo.

Usually Gawain is pretty good at sitting and playing while I'm on the computer ... he likes to roll and pull at the cords if you don't give him something to amuse himself with.

Playing with Papa is another fun thing to do ... he loves Wouter so much, every time he hears the motorbike he perks up, and he definatly eats better if Wouter is around to be strict. Wouter is busy working on our new fence with the fencers today - not much fun in the pouring rain but it has to be done. It is warmish, so not too bad. They are starting to get some early lambs already, so I reckon it is only a matter of time before we have a wee lamb here at home. We're down to two puppies, so sold 4 which was great ... I got to keep my favorite, so I was stoked (wouter is a big softy really!). And of course my chickens have finally realised that being a chicken means laying eggs, so I'm stoked with that.
Well, hope you're all good ... looking forward to talking/hearing from you all!
Love and blessings
Wouter, Anneke, Gawain and dot.
No comments:
Post a Comment