Well, week one back at school is over ... another 9 to go :) Wouter has been busy with work again this week. He has been fencing, fencing and oh, some more fencing. The farm is very wet and boggy, but hopefully this coming week we will have a little warmth to help the grass grow somewhat.
My students at school are busy with creative writing ... will keep them occupied for a couple of weeks.
On the baby front ... everyone keeps telling me I've just 'popped out' and that I'm looking more pregnant than fat :) So I have made a photobucket remix showing belly shots intertwined with baby stuff from five weeks till 26 weeks (which was last Thursday) so you can see for yourself. We have another scan next week, so that'll be nice to see the little person again. He or she is getting quite active now, usually when I"m lying on my back or sitting at my desk at school. A cold drink also seems to wake the wee monkey up.
1 comment:
Hallo,
Je ziet nu echt dat je in verwachting bent. Leuk hoor.
De baby groeit erg goed.
Graag hoor ik nog van jullie of jullie enige tijd geleden een kaart van ons hebben ontvangen met een foto van ons?
Succes met de laatste lootjes.
De link die Anny meegestuurd heeft met de e-mail kan ik niet openen.
Groetjes,
Marjolein
Post a Comment