September 28, 2010

Monday




The start to the week here was nice and suny. Yesterday Wouter filled the sand pit up again for the boys with the last two bags of sand left from Gawain's birthday last year. They were occupied most of the day which was great. We moved the spot onto a concrete slab, which makes it a little easier to keep the sand contained. Melinda was quite interested, but did think it was a food group. After the photo was taken I popped her into the other clam shell beside the boys, and she couldn't crawl out of that but had fun scooting around it and trying to stand up. We did a whole lot of weeding the gardens yesterday, so if nothing comes up job wise in the next few weeks we'll start planting again for a summer garden.

Oh ... and the ice-cream ... I met a friend at McDonalds and the boys got an ice-cream as a treat. Bryn was more interested in the play area however, so I thought I'd give Melinda wee taste ... she didn't want to let it go! She's very into her food at the moment, which is nice.

No comments: