December 3, 2009

Melinda Anna Maria Smit





We have been blessed with another well-born child. Melinda Anna Maria Smit arrived at 2.54am on the 2nd of December 2009. We give thanks to God for a safe pregnancy and delivery - when so many miss this blessing, it makes us doubly thankful.

Melinda weighed in at 7lb 30z (3273grams approx) and has big feet like her brothers. I reckon she looks most similar to Bryn. Gawain is very interested in her, while Bryn I don't think gets it yet.

Hopefully I'll be a bit better with photos on here ... and I'll try link to FB and this goes to Wouter's Hyves as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wouter and Anneke,

Congratulations on your newborn baby!
You guys have been blessed with babies!

Kind regards,

Johan

Ben & Maria said...

YAY!!!
We're so thankful that the Lord has blessed you in such a way... praying that things are going well.
Much love, Maria & Ben & co.

Virginia said...

Congratulations again! She is a beautiful baby. Hope everything is going well for you and your family!