




Wouter the amazing man he is has managed to fill up our freezer nicely ... after a few weeks of chowing through all the sausages he bagged a nice stag for us tonight, so I'm looking forward to juicy steaks and some mince. Here is a picture of the stag he shot, he saw them this morning, but this afternoon spent a couple of hours stalking it before I heard a gun shot around 5.30 ... I knew he would get it!!! The other photos are: Gawain having conversations with the chickens. If it isn't totally rainy we go out every morning and I move there cage and he chats to them while I check the dogs water and get the firewood from the big shed. Gawain had heaps of fun getting his first shoulder ride from Papa - he just lights up when Wouter comes into the room - pretty sure Papa is his favorite person during the day - at night however he seems to want his Mama. The photo of him in his playpen was taken a couple of days ago - he's really starting to look like a little boy :-( My baby is growing up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment