

It was my great-nana's birthday the other day - we sent her a cool photoframe thing ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!
Since it is so sunny and warm Mum puts my bouncer outside while she collects the washing so i get some fresh air (like I don't get enough when she shoves me in the buggy and takes me walking each morning) ... this time MeowMeow came and hung out with me to keep me company. You have to look real close to see her - she's a sneaky cat and likes sleeping on Mama and Papa's bed at night. You see they leave their bedroom window open and she jumps so high and sneaks in.

I am growing nice and fast ... Mama keeps telling me I'm growing out of all my clothes so quickly and then Papa says he'll just dress me in a towel ... i don't think so ... Mama enjoys looking for bargins for me on TradeMe and Grandma is busy knitting me some cool winter jerseys.
Anyway, I am getting grumpy now so Mama says I have to go to bed even if I am going to yangel my head off. Night Night
Love Gawain
No comments:
Post a Comment